Friday, July 25, 2008

Welcome to my first Post

Welcome to my website. I am the Founder and Director of Croston House Children's Home which is situated in Makrua Chae sub-district of Lamphun province, in northern Thailand. This is a registered Foundation here in Thailand which I run with my wife, Rosjana, who is the Manager of the home. I am currently working on the site and I'm hoping to make it as interesting and as informative as I can with regards to my family, my work at the home and life here in Thailand in general and I hope you like it. If you have any comments about the site, please feel free to get in touch at g_croston@yahoo.com.
Please click
HERE to go to the official Croston House Children's Home website.
Click HERE to go to my personal web site.




Ros and I with some of the children at the Foundation.

3 comments:

pompoui said...

Glenn, Fantastic to see the the web sites up and running. Im sure that the hard work will be worth it. Keep up the good work. David Higgins

manchester said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
manchester said...

Hi Glenn it looks fantastic all your hard work finally for all to see Jane (Friends of Croston House Trust)